Learn how to perfect your makeup routine. If you're someone who has a lot of events to go to, you can benefit from a one-on-one makeup lesson. I understand that everything from deciding which products to use for your unique skin type and facial features to how to apply those products can be incredibly overwhelming so I’m here to break it all down for you.
Total Fee: $400 An amount of $125(non-refundable) for deposit is due to book class and $275 will be paid on the day of class
In this training program, you will learn:
• Prepping skin for makeup
• Perfecting skin with foundation and concealer
• Perfecting brows
• Proper use of makeup brushes and sponges
• Proper application of powder, bronzers/contour, and blush
• Bringing out your eyes using eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara
• Proper application of lip liner and lipstick
• Product and technique recommendations based on your specific skin type and facial features
In this class we can focus on a particular technique such as a smoky-eye or winged liner. You are encouraged to bring in a picture of a particular makeup look that you want to achieve, but we will only do one complete look. We encourage you to bring your makeup bag and brushes to give you feedback on the products you already own.
Make-up Lessons (Group Session)
Total fee: for Group makeup lesson for you and your friends (up to 8 people and three hours long) $800 An amount of $160(non-refundable) for deposit is due to book class and $640 will be paid on the day of class